LOGO

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Amazon Customer Identification - Complete Your Amazon Customer Identification Now
Hello TricksDuniya viewers!
Well now every single person use Amazon for online shopping. Also, till now Amazon did not asked for any kind of customer identification to its customers.But, now Amazon is asking for its users to enter their verification document like aadhaar card, pan card, driving license, etc.

[Image: Amazon_Customer_Identification.jpg]

Although, let i also tell you this is basically for Amazon pay balance users. The last date for the customer identification is 28 Feb 2018. So, guys if you use Amazon pay balance then must complete your customer identification before the month ends. Follow the below steps to complete your customer identification now.

How To Complete Your Amazon Customer Identification

1. Firstly, open Amazon.in 

2. Now, login to your account.

3. Then, click on this link.

4. Now, enter your aadhaar number.

[Image: Amazon_Customer_Identification.png]

5. Then, check the box saying "I agree to Amazon Pay Terms & Conditions".

6. Lastly, click on Continue button to complete your customer identification with amazon.

That's it. Now, you will get a confirmation through SMS on your registered phone number.

ID Proof's that Amazon is accepting

1- Pan Card
2- Passport
3- Voter ID
4- Driving License

Conclusion:

So, guys using above method you can easily complete your customer identification with amazon and then you can use amazon pay balance service life time. I hope this article will found helpful for you. Share this with your friends and let them also do the same on Amazon. Keep visiting TricksDuniya for more cool stuffs. Peace!

image /

Avishkar Singh

http://tricksduniya.com

Avishkar Singh is a Moderator of TricksDuniya. He writes article on How To's, Blogging, Earning Tricks, Android Tricks and many more categories. He knows some programming languages like C, C++, HTML, CSS, MySQL and Java.

Facebook   Instagram