Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:17 AM
facebook twitter youtube google+ feedburner
  • http://tricksduniya.com
  • Welcome the world of CRYPTO CURRENCY
  • visit daily
  • For Whatsapp Official Group Contact Our Modrate
  • Mr. Paramjit Singh = 08295205000
  • Mr. Mack = 08295943112

Tricks Duniya -ONLINE SHOPPING GUIDE, MOBILE TRICKS, ANDROID TRICKS, HACKING > MOBILE ZONE > Windows Mobile and Pocket PC > [Dev Unlock] Chinese Jailbreak tool to developer unlock windows phone and sideload 10 >

Replies: 0    views: 589
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 [Dev Unlock] Chinese Jailbreak tool to developer unlock windows phone and sideload 10
Download App
04-04-2015, 11:08 PM,
Super Moderator
Mesajlar : 704
Konular:
Rep Puanı: 7

[Dev Unlock] Chinese Jailbreak tool to developer unlock windows phone and sideload 10

[Dev Unlock] Chinese Jailbreak tool to developer unlock windows phone and sideload 10 XAPs

[img=210x0]http://i2.wp.com/windowsphonehub.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/chuhack.jpg?resize=210%2C187[/img]

Chinese Jailbreak tool to developer unlock(soft jailbreak) windows phone and sideload 10 XAPs
Updated important info – Only use this tool to hack/unlock the phone. For deploying xap use Windows phone power tools. You might risk your phone warranty(Blacklisted) if you use this tool to deploy xap. since it doesnt link the xap to ur registered email. Use windows phone power tools or xap deployer.
IMPORTANT USE WITH CAUTION & FOLLOW STEPS EXACTLY.

[b]It is unsure whether this tool tracks any user login details or credit card info so be sure not to use any of your card details on your phone after using this tool. We dont recommend this tool but we are posting on request by the users.

HI everyone .
Here is a simple way to developer unlock Windows Phone Devices and get 10 MaxUnsignedApp. you dont need to use any live id or .edu  id. Follow the below steps and you should have a dev unlocked device.

[/b]

[b]Before starting : (Make sure you read the whole post twice to understand the steps)
[/b]

1. First unregister your phone if it is already registered for 2 apps – [b]Check Here[/b]

2. Rename the Phone To “Lumia 920″

3. Check Your Phone and PC Date and make sure they are up to date.

4. Connect both your phone and your PC to the Internet.

5. Make sure your Phone screen is On and Pin Unlocked.

6. Make Sure your Device has been detected (by Device Manager.)
Quote:Blue button not working ?
1. Standard USB drivers will not work. you need to install Microsoft windows phone usb drivers
In order to manually update your wp usb driver, follow the steps below (the next steps):
1. Go to Device Manager (right click on My Computer, choose Manage and then find Device Manager in the left panel)
2. Right click on the hardware device you wish to update and choose Update Driver Software
3. Choose to select the location of the new driver manually and browse to the folder where you downloaded the driver
2. Download and install .net Framework 4.5.1
And unregister the phone if you have unlocked it previously – Check Here

Steps to fix errors. Thanks to Dom

Quote:I got L720 with 8.1 dev preview installed.
Using windows 8 on my pc

1. I used the old chinese software
2. I installed it as the instruction above.
3. Disable PC from internet. Run it, it will ask for update. then choose NOT.
4. Disable phone from internet, connect it.
5. After it show the blue button, I reconnect BOTH to the internet network
6. Click the blue button
7. Wait for a while
8. I got an error about script or something, but my phone is unlocked for deploy 10 apps.
9. Try unplug your phone and plug it again, if the tool shows your phone colorful now (not grey). it is unlocked.

Now Download Appropriate version of This app to your PC and Install it (it’s Chinese) : 

New Tool (V4.6) : [b]Windows Phone Developer unlock hack tool[/b]

New Tool (V4.4) (ydisk mirror) : [b]Windows Phone Developer unlock hack tool[/b]

Only use below old version if new is having  issues on your pc

Old Modified Tool v3.0.0.0  : Windows Phone Developer unlock hack tool (Only if above one doesnt work)

Older Version : Windows Phone Developer unlock hack tool

Now Click on the file and Install it by this way : 

[Image: hack11.jpg?resize=479%2C300]

After Installing click on x button to close 

[img=483x0]http://i2.wp.com/windowsphonehub.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/hack2.jpg?resize=483%2C305[/img]

Run this app using Desktop Shortcut . 
You see this page : 

[img=498x0]http://i1.wp.com/windowsphonehub.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/hack3.jpg?resize=498%2C338[/img]

Click on Blue Button that I mentioned to it .

after a while your phone is developer Unlocked (Max Unsigned App = 10)

Trick to remove 10 xap limit and instal unlimited apps

Important : Now uninstall the tool completly from your PC and use any registry cleaner to clean out any residue. (Its conflicts with the WPPT sdk files if left on pc)

Now Install [b]Windows phone power tools or XAP deployer 2.0 To Deploy Xap to the device downloaded from our site.[/b]

Now you can download install upto 10 XAPs from our site windowsphonehub..

If it doesnt work do not try anything new by yourself. we are not responsible if you break your device. We still recommend you to unlock using .edu mail account.

[b][b]Note – Use this tool only to unlock the device. For deploying XAP you should still use Windows phone power tools or XAP deployer 2.0
[/b][/b]

Possibly Related Threads…
10 Windows Phone Tricks and Settings You Should Know

Pammy signature

PARAMJIT SINGH

04-04-2015, 11:08 PM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »