LOGO

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Get Rs.100 on Mobikwik for FREE (Limited Offer)
Hey TricksDuniya viewers! Today i am having a great offer for you guys. You can earn 100 rupees on your mobikwik wallet for free. This is a limited offer. So, i would only like to say that hurry up! Don't waste your time.

[Image: Mobikwik-Logo-PCC.jpg]

How To Get Rs.100 on Mobikwik for FREE

Mobikwik is offering Rs. 50 for you if you will successfully do your KYC on Mobikwik as "SuperCash". Also, Mobikwik is offering Rs. 50 as "SuperCash" if you will successfully initiate a recharge of Rs. 10. But, don't worry i will give the "steps to convert your Mobikwik Super Cash to Wallet". Let i also tell you guys that this is a Mobikwik's limited offer. Currently, this is working Mobikwik offer and yes i will show the proof also. Go through the article and see "how you can earn Rs. 100 on Mobikwik for FREE".

[Image: mbanner-bg.png]

How To Get Rs. 50 on Mobikwik Super Cash (by Recharge)

Firstly, i am telling you "how to earn rupees 50 on mobikwik super cash from recharge". Have a look on the procedure which is given below.

1- Firstly, open Mobikwik App or Mobikwik Website.

2- Now, login or signup to your account.

3- Now, click on "Recharge" option.

4- After that, "enter your number" and "enter Rs. 10 in amount option".

5- Then, click on the link "Have a promocode?"

6- Enter promocode : HIGH5

7- Lastly, click on "Make Payment".

[Image: IMG_20180117_175152.jpg]

8- Done! You will get a message saying,"Congrats! SuperCash worth ₹ 50 will be credited  within 48 hours".

[Image: IMG_20180117_175126.jpg]

Terms & Conditions:-

1- Valid only once per user
2- Valid only debit cards.
3- Minimum recharge of ₹ 10.

Note :- If you do not have Rs. 10 in your mobikwik wallet then firstly add Rs. 10 to your mobikwik wallet then follow below steps.

How To Get Rs. 50 on Mobikwik Super Cash (by KYC)

So, guys i am going to tell you "how to get rupees 50 in mobikwik super cash by doing your kyc". This is very simple and you are not going to pay anything it's free and lastly you will get Rs. 50 in Mobikwik Super Cash instantly. See how you can do it.

1- Firstly, open Mobikwik App or Mobikwik Website.

2- Now, login or signup to your account.

3- Now, a window will popup for KYC. Click on it.

4- Verify your account by entering "Aadhaar Number" or "PAN Number" or any other proof which you want.

5- Now, submit your verification details.

6- Done! Now, in notification you will get a message,"₹ 50 added in SuperCash".

Terms & Conditions:-

1- Do not provide any fake details.
2- If SuperCash not added then wait till 24 hrs.
3- Account name and Verification detail name should be same.

Note :- Do not submit your Aadhaar Number else use PAN Number (recommended from my side).

How To Convert Mobikwik SuperCash to Mobikwik Wallet (100% Working)

[Image: IMG_20180117_175058.jpg]

Basically, this is an official method to convert Mobikwik SuperCash to Mobikwik Wallet. You can now easily convert your Mobikwik SuperCash to Mobikwik Wallet. You have to buy Scratch Card on Mobikwik and then Mobikwik will give you ₹43 per Scratch Card. Each Scratch Card will deduct ₹50 from your Mobikwik SuperCash amount. So, if you are ready then let's do it.

1- First of all, open Mobikwik App.

2- Then, at the end of the page their you will see "Become a beta tester?" click "I'm in" button.

3- Then, install the app.

4- Now, login to your account.

5- Click on "SuperCash Statement".

6- Now, buy Scratch Card which is of ₹50.

7- Done! After buying, your Mobikwik SuperCash will be converted to Mobikwik Wallet instantly.

[Image: IMG_20180118_120522.jpg]

Note :-

1- Only 1000 scratch cards is available to buy per day.
2- Buying of scratch card starts from 12:00 PM & ends at 01:00 PM. Again, starts from 7:00 PM & ends at 8:00 PM (on the same day).
3- You can buy only one scratch card per day.
4- Each scratch card is of ₹50 SuperCash.
5- Max 3 scratch card per month.
6- Validity of scratch card is 3 months.
7- This scratch card is non-refundable.
8- Without redeeming the first scratch card you can not buy another.
>>More terms can be found on scratch card buying page.

Conclusion:

So, this was the full article in which we have got "₹50 for free on Mobikwik SuperCash by recharge", "free ₹50 Mobikwik SuperCash by KYC" and "how to convert Mobikwik SuperCash to Mobikwik Wallet". If you liked this article then share it with your friends and make sure you bookmarks "TricksDuniya.CoM" for more cool stuffs. Peace.

image /

Avishkar Singh

http://tricksduniya.com

Avishkar Singh is a Moderator of TricksDuniya. He writes article on How To's, Blogging, Earning Tricks, Android Tricks and many more categories. He knows some programming languages like C, C++, HTML, CSS, MySQL and Java.

Facebook   Instagram