• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

How To Download Video From Any Website
Hello TricksDuniya viewers!

I'm back with another cool and amazing tutorial. Well, today i am gonna show you how you can download vides from any website. Yes, you heard right. You can download any video from any website from the internet. Just think which website doesn't provide downloading feature to you and make them downloadable using this amazing tutorial. So, without wasting your time let's get through it.

[Image: download_video_from_any_website.jpg]

There is two different websites which will allow you to download your wished video from any website. These websites are totally free. You are not going to pay any kind of money to them. Yes, guys its totally free of cost. Use this amazing feature from below given website for free. So, lets have a look on this tutorial shown below.

How To Download Video From Any Website

Here i have listed two different websites which is very popular on the internet. You can choose any website for your video downloading from the list below.

1. First of all, open the video and copy the link which you want to download from your browser.

2. Now, in the new tab open the website TubeOffline or 9xBuddy

3. Then,
  • For TubeOffline :- Search your website by following on screen instructions.
[Image: tubeoffline.png]
  • For 9xBuddy :- Simply paste the copied link in the search box on home page.
[Image: 9xbuddy.png]

4. Now, the website will give you your downloading link. Simply, download your video.

5. That's it. You have now learned the tutorial to download video from any website. Enjoy!

Point to Remember

1- Before using any of the site please check your wished website's name is available or not.
2- Copy the link of your wishing video correctly as told above.
3- Make sure your copied link is working and opens correctly.
4- If your website is not available then submit it to them and they will add it within 2-5 working days.

So, this was the tutorial about how to download video from any website. I hope you loved this article. If yes, then share this with your friends too and let them also know how they can download any video from any website. Keep visiting TricksDuniya for more cool stuffs. Peace!

image /

Avishkar Singh

Avishkar Singh is a Moderator of TricksDuniya. He writes article on How To's, Blogging, Earning Tricks, Android Tricks and many more categories. He knows some programming languages like C, C++, HTML, CSS, MySQL and Java.

Facebook   Instagram