LOGO

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

How To Hide Instagram Activity Status on Android & iPhone 2018
Welcome back, TricksDuniya viewers! In this article, I will be showing you an easy method to Hide Instagram Activity Status on Android and iPhone without installing extra app. Well, this is an Instagram App setting which will help you to perform this feature easily. Go through this article and know more about it.

[Image: 20180124_130200.jpg]

Like Facebook, Instagram also has the feature to check who is online by watching what is it's activity. Till now, Instagram was not having any feature to hide instagram activity status on android and iphone. But, fortunately this feature has been available for all users by which we can hide instagram activity status on android and iphone. As we all know, how cheap is that to let anyone watch our activity status on instagram? But, today in this article we will get a cool and easy method to hide instagram activity status on android and iphone.

How To Hide Instagram Activity Status on Android & iPhone 2018

Follow some easy steps to hide instagram activity status on android and iphone. I am fully sure that you can very easily perform this method as I have done it. So, check the steps which are given below.

1- Open Instagram App on your SmartPhone.

2- Now, go to your Profile.

3- Now, at the right-top side you will see Three Dots. Click on it.

[Image: Hide_Instagram_Activity_Status_on_Androi..._Phone.jpg]

4- Now, scroll down and in the Settings option you will find "Show Activity Status" option.

[Image: Hide_Instagram_Activity_Status_on_Androi..._Phone.jpg]

5- By default, it's ON you just have to switch it OFF. That's it.

Remember: 

1- If you will disable your activity status on instagram then, you will not be able to check others activity status.

2- This method if fully reversible. So, do it without any hesitation.

Tip:- You can follow me on Instagram if you want. Here's the link, Instagram.com/AvishkarASR  Big Grin

Conclusion:

So, guys this was the method to hide instagram activity status on android and iphone 2018. I hope this method has helped you a lot. Comment below if you want any kind of help regarding this article. If you like this article then make sure you share this article with your friends and keep visiting "TricksDuniya.CoM" for more cool stuffs. Peace.

image /

Avishkar Singh

http://tricksduniya.com

Avishkar Singh is a Moderator of TricksDuniya. He writes article on How To's, Blogging, Earning Tricks, Android Tricks and many more categories. He knows some programming languages like C, C++, HTML, CSS, MySQL and Java.

Facebook   Instagram