Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:05 PM
facebook twitter youtube google+ feedburner
  • http://tricksduniya.com
  • Welcome the world of CRYPTO CURRENCY
  • visit daily
  • For Whatsapp Official Group Contact Our Modrate
  • Mr. Paramjit Singh = 08295205000
  • Mr. Mack = 08295943112

Tricks Duniya -ONLINE SHOPPING GUIDE, MOBILE TRICKS, ANDROID TRICKS, HACKING > RULEBRAKER ZONE > Ethical Hacking > How to stay Anonymous in internet world >

Replies: 0    views: 393
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 How to stay Anonymous in internet world
Download App
04-09-2015, 09:50 PM,
Super Moderator
Mesajlar : 2,967
Konular:
Rep Puanı: 30

How to stay Anonymous in internet world

How to stay Anonymous

[Image: 4191512.png]
I am going to be talking about the how to be that hidden ninja on the internet.

I have 3 stages of anonymity on the web so depending on what you do on the internet will put you in 1 of the 3 stages.

[Image: 4191555.png]

I call this stage as the skid stage.

To qualify for this stage you don't want to be doing anything illegal, but you are a bit of a dodgy person.

The first thing I would offer to you for being totally anonymous is purchasing a VPN.

What is a VPN?

A VPN or Virtual Private Network is a method used to add security and privacy to private and public networks, like WiFi Hotspots and the Internet. VPNs are most often used by corporations to protect sensitive data. However, using a personal VPN is increasingly becoming more popular as more interactions that were previously face-to-face transition to the Internet. Privacy is increased with a VPN because the user's initial IP address is replaced with one from the VPN provider. This method allows subscribers to attain an IP address from any gateway city the VPN service provides. For instance, you may live in San Francisco, but with a VPN, you can appear to live in Amsterdam, New York, or any number of gateway cities.

I will say there is certain providers that claim to have logs and no logs so be careful on what VPN you choose.

I have listed my top 3 VPN services that claim to have no logs and my personal preference.

1.privateinternetaccess
2.mullvad
3.expressvpn

I think you only need a VPN for stage one because you are not really doing anything illegal and it helps keep you safer on the internet.

[Image: 4191592.png]

I call this stage as the look mom I can hack stage.

To qualify for this stage you will be doing illegal stuff like wifi hacking sending rats and all of the above so nothing to hardcore.

The first thing I would offer to you for being totally anonymous is purchasing a VPN like in stage 1
, but instead of having your VPN connect to your home wifi, I suggest you connect it to a public/ someone else's wifi for a safe and harder to trace connection.

The second thing I would offer to you for being totally anonymous is using Tails.

What is Tails?

Tails is a live operating system that you can start on almost any computer from a DVD, USB stick, or SD card. It aims at preserving your privacy and anonymity, and helps you to:

use the Internet anonymously and circumvent censorship;

all connections to the Internet are forced to go through the Tor network.

leave no trace on the computer you are using unless you ask it explicitly.

use state-of-the-art cryptographic tools to encrypt your files, emails and instant messaging.

The third thing I would offer to you for being totally anonymous is Virtual Machines.

What is a Virtual Machine?

A virtual machine is essentially a second ‘virtual’ computer that you host within your main operating system as an application. So let’s say you want to download a JPG from an email attachment, but you’re worried that it’s infected with a keylogger or some other form of virus that could jeopardize your anonymity. Firstly, if you suspect this to be the case, you shouldn’t download it at all. But one method to more safely examine the file if you absolutely must is to use virtualization software, such as VirtualBox, to install a virtual machine onto your system. It’s best to use a secure OS for this, so something Linux based isn’t a bad idea. You can then download the file on the virtual machine before turning the internet on your virtual machine off and opening the JPG. Once you’re done with the file, you can delete it along with your virtual system, leaving no traces behind and no potential security issues.

The four thing I would offer to you for being totally anonymous is MAC address spoofing.

What is MAC Address Spoofing?

Every network interface — wired or Wi-Fi — has a MAC address which is a serial number defined for each interface from factory by its vendor. MAC addresses are used on the local network to identify the communications of each network interface.

While your IP address identifies where you are on the Internet, your MAC address identifies which device you are using on the local network.

I think you would know how to change your mac address, but if you don't you can search on this forum and find a lot of tuts on how to do that.

[Image: 4191635.png]

I call this stage as the Haxx0r stage.

To qualify for this stage you will be doing very illegal stuff like defacing government websites, dumping very secret information, getting access to databases and so on.

I can only say to you is I am not going to list things you will need because if you are at a level of doing stuff like this, you will get caught and if you don't you must have some very successful opsec and knowledge. I could go on and list like burner phones, ZRTP, CSpace and such, but that would not matter.

The only way you can truly stay anonymous is getting all of your accounts and electronics, deleting everything you have connected to the internet and burn all of your computers and electronics and go live in Alaska. The other way to stay anon is become a total badass Russian haxx0r because them crazy fuckers with there botnets and such are next level.

I hope you enjoy this little how to thread. I will say all of this is for educational purposes only I don't condone nor advise you to break any law or do anything illegal. I only use the term illegal to reference the seriousness of the stages.

Possibly Related Threads…
Kali Linux: How to make urself anonymous on internet/network using TOR service
04-09-2015, 09:50 PM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »