• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Jio Republic Day Offer 2018 + Jio Phone Offer 2018
Hello Jio users & TricksDuniya viewers!
On the Republic Day (26 January), Jio announced some new offers and plans for all jio sim users and jio phone users. These offers are really very cheap compare to others operators. Go through the article to know more.

[Image: Jio_Republic_Day_Offer_2018_and_Jio_Phon...r_2018.jpg]

Yesterday, Jio released their new plans for both the users whether it is of Jio sim user or it is of Jio Phone user. Basically, these plans are just the modified version of older plans. Moreover, in this plans you will get 50% extra data and 50 ₹ extra discount. Besides it, Jio Phone users will now get 28GB data for 28 days at just ₹49 where this amount was ₹153 previously.

Jio Republic Day Offer 2018

So, guys below is the image which has been released by Reliance Jio which says everything. There is no need to explain anything about this image. So, just see it yourself. Like me you are also going to love it.

[Image: Jio_Republic_Day_Offer_2018.jpg]
Latest Jio plans 2018

Jio Phone Offer 2018

The wait is over now. Reliance Jio also introducing their new and modified Jio Phone plan. The amount of ₹153 plan has been decreased from ₹49. Nothing else has been changes in that plan. If you are thinking to buy Jio Phone then, I will say this is the best deal ever. The image below says all. So, you may also have a look on the below image to understand it better.

[Image: Jio_Phone_Offer_2018.jpg]
Jio Phone at ₹49

So, this was the details on the topic "Jio Republic Day Offer 2018" and topic "Jio Phone Offer 2018". I hope you find this article very useful. Make sure you share this with your friends too and let them know about jio republic day plans. Keep visiting "TricksDuniya.CoM" for more cool stuffs. Peace!

image /

Avishkar Singh

Avishkar Singh is a Moderator of TricksDuniya. He writes article on How To's, Blogging, Earning Tricks, Android Tricks and many more categories. He knows some programming languages like C, C++, HTML, CSS, MySQL and Java.

Facebook   Instagram