• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Jio is Giving Free 10GB Data in These Android Phones [Check Now]
Hey TricksDuniya viewers!

I have a good news for you all, Jio is giving 10GB free data in the below listed android phones. This offer is from Reliance Jio which is offering 10GB data for free. Jio is celebrating success of Xiaomi India so, Jio is giving 10GB Free data to Jio+Xiaomi users. 

[Image: Jio_Free_10_GB_Data.png]

Well, if you don't have Xiaomi device then don't worry. Jio is also giving free 10GB data to some more android phones brands. But, if you are having Redmi mobile phone (every model) then don't worry guys you have got 10GB data for free. I will also tell you that how you can check your 10GB data availability. Go through the article and check it now.

How To Check 10GB FREE Data in Your Jio Sim

1. Firstly, download and install MyJio app.

2. Now, grant all permissions and configure your account.

3. Then, go to Menu and click on My Plans.

4. Now, on My Plans page you will see 10GB Add-on which will expire on 27 Feb 2018.

5. That's it. Now, enjoy free 10GB data in your android phone.

List of Android Phones which are getting FREE 10GB Jio Data

1- Redmi
2- Oneplus
3- Samsung
4- Motorola

So, guys check the name of your android phone and go get your free 10gb jio data. Hope this tutorial will help you to get 10gb free jio data. Share this with your friends and let them know how they can get free 10gb data in jio sim. Keep visiting TricksDuniya for more cool stuffs. Peace!

image /

Avishkar Singh

Avishkar Singh is a Moderator of TricksDuniya. He writes article on How To's, Blogging, Earning Tricks, Android Tricks and many more categories. He knows some programming languages like C, C++, HTML, CSS, MySQL and Java.

Facebook   Instagram