LOGO

• 5 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Thread Modes

Paytm - Get Recharge of Rs. 30 for FREE
Hey guys! Today I'm bringing here a latest working paytm coupon code that will give you 100% cashback. Don't be Happy yet! It's only of Rs. 30 when you initiate a recharge of Rs. 30 or more. I'm sure you have now got my point.

So, let I tell you the whole procedure and my tips about this article and my motive why i shared this coupon code with you all guys. Come let's go through it.

[Image: Paytm-wallet-app-taken-down-from-the-iOS...e-soon.jpg]

Get Recharge of Rs.30 on Paytm for FREE

These are the steps below that will help you to get recharge of Rs. 30 for free. Check it out!

1- Open Paytm App or Paytm Website.

2- Login / Signup in to your account.

3- Initiate a recharge of Rs. 30

4- Use coupon code GET30

5- You will get a message saying, "Success. Your cashback will be credited in your account within 24 hrs".

6- That's it guys. You're done!

Here's the Proof:-

[Image: IMG_20180112_193358.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20180112_193334.jpg]

Note:- 

1- This coupon code is account specific.

2- Applicable only per user/phone.

Here's the Tip:- 

Use this coupon code if you already have Rs. 30 in your account. Otherwise, I'll prefer you to do not use this coupon code as it will demand for adding money to wallet first.

What was my motive?

Basically, my motive is to share this code with you all guys because i want you to be a partner of this loot. That's it nothing else ^_^

Conclusion:

Guys, share this article with your friends as much as you can and keep visiting TricksDuniya.CoM because you are going to get unlimited tricks n deals for free in simple way only here. Peace!